Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17 Journal

I am at the orthodontist getting my braces put on today. Yes that is right, braces. My mom couldn't afford to get them for me when I was your age, so I am getting them for myself now. Keep your fingers crossed that things go well.


  1. What three pieces of advice to do you have for Mrs. Machota and her braces?

  2. Pretend that it is December 17, 2121. The Wright brothers would have flown their first airplane 218 years ago. Write a IM to the brothers describing what air travel is like in this year (2121 not 2007).

No comments:

Welcome to Dirksen Junior High's Literacy Lab. You will be expected to post on blog every day you are in class. Please remember that your blog can be viewed by not only myself, but your classmates. Everything here should be school appropriate.